Hiring Immediately, Parts Representative. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Fitzgerald Auto Mall is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Counter Representative. Qualified candidates must have a documented Sales Performance and verifiable Customer Satisfaction Track Record ! We are a top paying dealer, looking for top talent. Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive parts counter experience is required. Applicants must have a clean and valid driver's license, the position includes occasional parts driving. Position includes some Saturday hours. The right candidate must have superior communication skills, a proven record of teamwork, and excellent customer service skills.
Qualified applicants will have a documented track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
BENEFITS - Fitzgerald Auto Mall offers a strong compensation package which includes:
- Competitive salaries, commission, and bonus programs based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and flexible schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vison, Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside sources and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received
- Follows up on back-ordered parts.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up.
- Verifies will-call and back order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug free environment and background checks will be performed. © RecruitmentHQ 2017