Hiring Immediately, Assistant Service Manager. Top pay for top talent.
Fitzgerald Auto Mall is currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor. Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! We offer monthly commission, as well as multiple incentive programs. Highly efficient superteam based technician pay system, Assures the highest shop production at all times. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more. High Volume store.
Previous automotive service advisor experience is REQUIRED. Need evening and weekend availability for our rotating schedule. Reynolds and Reynolds experience is a plus Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
BENEFITS - Fitzgerald Auto Mall offers a strong compensation package which includes:
- Competitive commission and bonus programs based on sales and CSI performance.
- Family friendly atmosphere and flexible schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vison, Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Top technicians and equipment to support you
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug free environment and background checks will be performed. © RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: Service writer, service advisor, service director, service manager, shop, service department, automotive, sales, training, auto, #autojobs, retail, customer service, insurance, associate, waiter, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling, service writer, ford, service advisor, chevrolet, technician