Hiring Immediately, Service Advisor. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Fitzgerald Auto Mall is currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor. Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a must! We offer salary, monthly commission, as well as multiple incentive programs. Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more. High Volume service department with a lot of opportunity.
Previous automotive service advisor experience is REQUIRED. Need evening and weekend availability for our rotating schedule. Reynolds and Reynolds experience is a plus Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
BENEFITS - Fitzgerald Auto Mall offers a strong compensation package which includes:
- Competitive salaries, commission, and bonus programs based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and flexible schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vison, Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Top technicians and equipment to support you
- Writing repair orders for both customer pay and warranty repairs.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs.
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car.
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair.
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance.
- Monitor the progress of client vehicles throughout the day and update clients on status.
- Greet customers in a timely manner
- Schedule service appointments.
- Test drives vehicles when required
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug free environment and background checks will be performed. © RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: Service writer, service advisor, service director, service manager, shop, service department, automotive, sales, training, auto, #autojobs, retail, customer service, insurance, associate, waiter, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling, service writer, ford, service advisor, chevrolet, technician