Hiring Immediately, Customer Service Representative for our Service Department
We are seeking BDC Representatives to add to our growing service department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic.
Previous automotive experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Professional training will be provided. Those with experience in the hospitality, call center, telemarketing, customer service, mortgage, financial, and insurance industries are highly encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous compensation plan
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Proven training program, we care about your success.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k
- • Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a sales appointment.
• Making outbound calls
• Log all Customer comments.
• Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
• Contact Customers using scripts to schedule appointments for Sales and Service.
• Confirm scheduled appointments.
• Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in BDC.
• Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
• Follow up with Sales or Service Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
• Schedule future contact as needed.
• Purify and update Customer changes in database.
• Generate letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next contact.
• Contact Customers based on current marketing initiatives.
• Respond to Customer website requests.
• Contact Internet Customers via email and phone to schedule an appointment.
• Follow up on Internet Customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
• Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
• Assist with other duties, as assigned.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Watch your email inbox for directions to your sales training video. Thank you for considering our position, and we hope you enjoy and use the sales training.
No previous Automotive Retail Sales Representative experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017