Hiring Immediately, Digital Marketing Specialist. Excellent compensation and benefits.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us execute comprehensive digital marketing campaigns. Who are we? We are Fitzgerald Auto Mall, one of the largest auto groups in the US with over 20 dealership locations spread across 3 states and 24 websites.
Previous automotive experience is not required but preferred for this position. Qualified candidates will have a working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop. BA or BS degrees preferred. Those with experience in content marketing, online marketing and measurement, and a working knowledge of the automotive industry are highly desired. Candidates that have experience with PPC like Facebook for Business, Google Ad Words, Twitter, Instragram, and other social marketing platforms are top candidates. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous compenstion based on experience.
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Employer Paid Short Term/ Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k
- Employee purchase discount program
- Create comprehensive and integrated digital marketing strategies across all websites
- Work within the digital marketing team to track, analyze, and develop meaningful reporting for clients and proactively recommend next steps based on past performance.
- Partner with internal teams to manage campaigns across all digital channels.
- Oversee and manage product websites with a focus on driving traffic and promoting Mr. Fitzgerald’s message.
- Implement current search engine optimization strategies for client sites using tactics such as keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and content marketing.
- Evaluate emerging tactics and techniques. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
No previous automotive experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017