Hiring Immediately, Parts Drivers. Great benefits
Fitzgerald Auto Mall is currently looking to hire Parts Drivers! Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for energetic employees to help our clients The Parts Driver’s job plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of our company. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOVE FROM AN INDEPENDENT SERVICE OR PARTS BUSINESS LIKE MIDAS, AUTOZONE, PEP BOYS, OR FIRESTONE WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
The right candidate must have a clean driving record, and knowledge of the local area. Candidates with prior parts experience are highly encouraged to apply. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
Come join the Fitzgerald Auto Mall team.
BENEFITS - Fitzgerald Auto Mall offers a strong compensation package which includes:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and flexible schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vison, Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Pick up and deliver parts and equipment to customers, other company locations, wholesale accounts and vendors.
- Verify invoices and payments received against purchase orders.
- Keep accurate log of deliveries and pick ups.
- Keep in consistent contact with parts management to accomodate last minute pick ups or deliveries.
- Assist with parts stocking and order posting to expedite delivery of orders to technicians and wholesale accounts
- Advise management of maintenance or repair needs of the delivery trucks.
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: automotive, parts, parts driver. lot porter, valet, technician, mechanic, shop, auto tech, master tech, lube tech, independent service station,training, auto, #autojobs, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling